Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you and your children:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site
2. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our parent area or requesting further information.
3. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
4. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
5. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
6. Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
1. To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
2. To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
3. To speed up your searches
4. To recognise you when you return to our site
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you and your children in the following ways:
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
2. To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
4. To notify you about changes to our service
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information held about you and your children to third parties:
1. In the event that we dispose of, acquire or merge with another school, in which case we may disclose personal data 2. collected from you
3. If The Pragyanam School is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our students and parents will be transferred.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of Rs. 500 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.